Mortgage Life Insurance
How it Works?
A mortgage term life insurance policy helps guarantee your loved ones a 100% tax-free death benefit in the event of your death or get a benefit if you are critically, chronically or terminally ill. — funds they can use to help with mortgage payments.
- Policy terms are available for 10 to 35 years.
- Premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Policy can be terminated anytime without any penalties.
- You can choose the coverage you need based on your mortgage balance. The death benefit will stay level and so will the premiums.
- You can keep the policy even if you pay off your mortgage early or you sell your house.
- 100% of the death benefit is federal income tax-free regardless of the amount.